Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,625TL (8,201 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)