Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,385TL (8,881 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)