Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03501 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,387TL (Shilling125,295) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)