Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03708 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,732TL (Shilling100,664) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)