Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03412 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (Shilling98,135) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)