Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03677 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,450TL (Shilling148,218) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)