Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,247TL (₩1,644,022) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)