Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 447% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,130TL (2,017,769 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (26 minutes ago)