Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1576%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00819 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 448% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,637TL (2,275,794 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)