Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1437%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 720% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,600TL (3,737,177 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)