Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00681 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 447% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,132TL (1,929,659 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)