Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1439%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 422% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,017TL (1,919,647 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)