Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00557 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1094% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,825TL (6,436,232 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)