Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1558%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00696 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 442% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,013TL (1,869,039 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)