Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,473TL ($1,163) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)