Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03764 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 195% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,072TL (¥187,892) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)