Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04278 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 212% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,928TL (¥255,468) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)