Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.785 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,158TL (C$2,211) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)