Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.847 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,346TL (1,175 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (34 minutes ago)