Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.551 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (1,528 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)