Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,790TL (1,083 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)