Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.602 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,211TL (1,234 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (32 minutes ago)