Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03528 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,705TL (₨104,996) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 2 hours ago)