Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03394 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,730TL (₨139,359) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)