Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03458 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,694TL (₨135,741) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (32 minutes ago)