Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.784 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,497TL (RM5,736) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)