Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,092TL (RM4,429) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)