Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03552 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (106,390 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)