Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (AU$1,199) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)