Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,886TL (AU$1,391) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)