Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.957 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,140TL (AU$1,400) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (39 minutes ago)