Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,837TL (AU$1,810) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)