Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.845 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,030TL (AU$1,768) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)