Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,867TL (€1,417) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)