Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,065TL (€1,782) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)