Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03334 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,233TL (96,970 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)