Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,251TL (96,041 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (22 minutes ago)