Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03220 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,379TL (73,861 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)