Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)