Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,840TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)