Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18632 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (Mex$ 18,226) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)