Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,057TL (Mex$ 15,406) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)