Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23523 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,049TL (ARS $21,462) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)