Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21207 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (ARS $16,670) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)