Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL (ARS $15,853) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 2 hours ago)