Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13439 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,616TL ($U19,467) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)