Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12423 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,881TL ($U23,195) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)