Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15703 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,427TL (15,453₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)