Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13519 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,499TL (18,484₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (36 minutes ago)