Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13915 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,373TL (17,056₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)