Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,226TL (€848) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)