Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.924 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,703TL (€1,198) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)