Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,474TL (€1,071) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (39 minutes ago)