Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,442 prices entered by 596 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,386TL (AU$2,298) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)