Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.538 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,368TL (AU$2,903) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)