Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,073 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.796 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,868TL (AU$2,814) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)