Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,102 prices entered by 564 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,034TL (AU$2,919) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)