Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,357TL (9,267 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)