Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35721 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (9,555 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)