Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37418 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (10,198 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (36 minutes ago)