Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,499TL (₨63,072) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)