Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05836 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,817TL (₨48,261) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)