Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,957TL (₨49,022) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)