Cost of living comparison between Meerut, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,213TL (₨69,871) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (34 minutes ago)