Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,827TL (﷼ 6,184) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)