Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00178 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,321TL (COL$4,672,445) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)