Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (COL$3,120,864) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)