Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,567TL (﷼ 6,911) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)