Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,084TL (﷼ 6,549) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)