Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,471TL (﷼ 6,369) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)