Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,435TL (﷼ 5,797) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)