Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,975TL (2,680,204 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)