Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,953TL (2,931,303 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)