Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,727TL (3,678,882 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (34 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)