Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36414 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 223% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,497TL (Bs 28,827) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (40 minutes ago)