Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36484 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 213% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,182TL (Bs 27,908) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)