Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07936 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,826TL (35,605 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)