Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,061TL (₨35,436) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)