Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05482 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,890TL (₨34,479) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (44 minutes ago)