Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,068TL (₨33,542) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)