Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12669 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,779TL (21,934 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)