Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11915 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,803TL (23,529 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (31 minutes ago)