Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,345TL ($888) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)