Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,444TL ($521) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)