Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,772TL (﷼ 26,170,350) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)