Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,679TL (﷼ 24,702,488) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (14 minutes ago)