Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28106 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,330TL (15,407 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)