Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26219 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,000TL (15,256 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)