Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27723 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,221TL (18,835 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (7 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)