Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22096 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (20,361 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)