Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12415 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,499TL (28,181 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)