Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,049TL (€1,848) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)