Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,059TL (€1,214) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)