Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 155% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,118TL (€1,343) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)