Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,570TL (€1,740) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)