Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41568 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,576TL (8,603 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)