Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49704 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,786TL (9,629 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)