Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35174 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,574TL (13,005 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)