Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13535 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,592TL (19,147₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)