Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13394 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,462TL (18,378₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)