Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13152 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,340TL (17,788₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)