Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15130 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,866TL (18,941₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)