Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,381TL (R$ 2,865) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)