Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,292TL (R$ 3,710) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)