Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.012 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,192TL (R$ 4,143) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)