Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,256TL (R$ 3,722) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)