Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,840TL (R$ 3,501) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)