Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,352TL (R$ 2,997) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (14 minutes ago)