Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,678TL (€1,401) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)