Cost of living comparison between Mardan, Pakistan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03356 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,914TL (₨86,826) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (29 minutes ago)