Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,290TL (€1,881) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)