Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,674TL (€1,217) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)