Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,185TL (€1,658) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)