Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.921 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,808TL (€1,481) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)