Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,285TL (€1,279) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)