Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07264 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,857TL (Php39,326) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)