Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35255 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 260% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,355TL (Bs 26,534) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)