Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38877 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 281% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,902TL (Bs 25,471) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (39 minutes ago)