Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 283% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,955TL (Bs 33,327) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)