Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,312TL (Bs 123,328,506) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)