Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23085 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,515TL (ARS $19,557) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)