Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21690 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (ARS $15,801) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)