Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20462 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,268TL (ARS $15,974) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)