Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05902 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,610TL (78,110 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (34 minutes ago)