Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.576 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (655 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (33 minutes ago)