Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,932TL (750 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)