Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (805 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)