Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.531 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (970 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)