Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.514 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,210TL (913 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (42 minutes ago)