Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 129% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,176TL (€1,329) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)